Installing your Facebook Pixel on your Lightspeed eCom site is a simple copy/paste process.
7 Steps to Install the Facebook Pixel in Lightspeed eCom
- If you haven’t already created your Facebook Pixel, begin by doing that.
- Copy the snippet of code that Facebook gives you when you choose to manually install it. It will look something like this:
- In your eCom back office, go to Design > Theme Editor > Edit the custom.rain file
- Locate the closing </head> tag and paste your Facebook Pixel code right BEFORE it
- Click save.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the fixed.rain file in the Theme Editor
- Double check that the pixel is firing using the Facebook Pixel Helper extension for Chrome
The Pixel should now be set and ready to collect valuable customer data for your store. If you need professional help with the installation, please get in touch with us here.