Can you take just about any brand, style, or idea and turn it into a beautiful, modern site that represents clients? Streamline is looking for a talented web designer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for working with our web team to create responsive eCommerce sites that help clients increase revenue, increase brand awareness, and drive in-store traffic.
Candidates should expect to work in our Houston office, location at 1824 Spring Street.
- 1-2 years of web design experience
- Experience with using Photoshop or Sketch to create design mockups
- Basic understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in front end development using HTML and CSS
Not required but a huge plus:
- Experience with designing for ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Lightspeed eCom
- Understanding of modern digital marketing strategies (such as email marketing, referral campaigns, content marketing, social media advertising, etc.), and experience in implementing those for clients
- A sense of humor and a better taste in music than the last person we hired
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should explain:
- Why you think you’d be a good fit?
- What could be improved on our own website?
- What would you bring to the table that other candidates won’t?
Streamline is a retail consultancy focused on business operations, inventory planning, eCommerce design + development, and point of sale. We are a small team of friends and would love to have you join us.