Trainer & Implementation Specialist
Can you explain complicated ideas and concepts in simple ways that people can understand? Do you have a creative approach to solving problems? Streamline is looking for a lead trainer and implementation specialist to join our existing team of retail experts. You’ll be responsible for working with independent retailers across the country to implement new retail processes and point of sale solutions.
- 1-2 years of training experience.
- Basic understanding of business principles.
- Tech-savvy – Ability to understand and teach technology solutions quickly
- Writing: You should be able to take training content and create written guides along similar content.
- Ability to travel 25-50%.
- Must have a sense of humor and an above-average level of patience.
Not required but a huge plus:
- 1-3 years of retail experience.
- Experience using Lightspeed POS, Springboard Retail, Shopify, or other modern, cloud based, POS tools.
- A sense of humor and and hopefully the ability to get our constant Parks and Rec references.
- Bachelor’s degree
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain:
- Why you think you’d be a good fit?
- What would you bring to the table that other candidates won’t?
Streamline is a retail consultancy focussed on business operations, inventory planning, eCommerce design + development, and point of sale. We are a small team of friends and would love to have you join us.