Digital Marketing Specialist
Streamline Retail helps brick and mortar retailers gain traction in their online sales. To help us reach more retailers and better assist these retailers, we are looking to add a marketing specialist to our small, friendly, team.
- At least 2 years experience of marketing experience in either an agency or successful small business environment (ideally retail, but any small business is helpful)
- Understanding of marketing and business principles in a small business context, specifically direct response marketing
- Experience with, and understanding of, Facebook Business Manager and fundamentals of paid advertising
- Basic understanding of site design + online conversion (aka, can you use website builders to make a not-ugly landing page)
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time (ideally as a part of a team)
- Experience with copywriting for email, social media, paid ads, or landing pages
The ideal candidate will have:
- An incredible focus on details
- Ability to explain complex subjects in easy-to-understand ways (like explaining Facebook Ads to 5 years olds. No, you won’t be explaining Facebook Ads to 5-year-olds but we want to you be able to teach at that level)
- Friendly and well-articulated written communication (we don’t mind picking up a phone to solve a problem but you should be able to clearly communicate things well in writing)
- A desire to teach and develop small business owners
- A desire to learn and grow in their skills and abilities (be coachable)
- A desire to work as a part of a close-knit, fully remote, team (a sense of humor is a big plus and strong GIF game a stronger plus)
- A basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization in a small business context (but not the type that obsesses over SEO)
Not required but a huge plus:
- Experience in the retail industry
- Familiarity with sales funnel strategy (google “Russell Brunson”)
Does that sound like you? Here are some more details about the position:
This role will be involved in marketing in two key aspects of Streamline Retail – support our own marketing efforts and teach marketing strategy to brick and mortar retailers as they work to gain traction in their online sales.
For our own efforts, this will mean helping coordinate advertising strategies, coming up with new marketing ideas, creating landing pages for various marketing activities (webinars, lead magnets, low-ticket products, etc). Additionally, you would be responsible for maintaining a few of our own social channels and ensuring other marketing efforts are happening when/how they should (like emails).
For working with clients, you’ll work directly with brick and mortar retailers who are going through a program to help them launch a high-converting site while increasing traffic and retention. Your role in this will be teaching the foundations of Facebook Ads, organic social media (mainly IG and FB), and email marketing. You’ll help them setup tools related to this such as email marketing tools and Facebook Product Feeds.
Some things you should know about:
We are a tight-knit, fully remote team. For our Slack channel, you’ll likely want to be on your A-game for GIF selection and want to work with us as a team member, not just an individual contributor.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join our small, growing company in serving our clients in a unique way.