Front-end Developer and Designer
Streamline Retail helps brick and mortar retailers launch and grow their online presence. To help us continue to offer an incredible experience to retailers, we are looking for a talented front end developer to bring custom eCommerce designs to life in a front-end experience.
- Experience with developing on eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Lightspeed eCom
- Experience designing in Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD (or other similar design platforms) and creating a consistent front end experience
- Basic understanding of graphic design
- The ability to assist in the design process – in many instances creating initial mockups to translate a brand’s “in-store experience” into an online one
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time (ideally as a part of a team)
The ideal candidate will have:
- An incredible focus on details
- An appreciation for good, modern, web design
- The ability to write and communicate well (not just with code – they will interact with clients quite a bit)
- A desire to learn and grow in their skills and abilities (be coachable)
- Want to work as a part of a close-knit, fully remote, team (a sense of humor is a big plus)
Not required, but a huge plus:
- Experience with developing and supporting themes
- Better taste in music than our eCommerce Director (who still listens to Incubus…?)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
Does that sound like you? Here are some more details about the position:
You’ll work with our designers in helping brick and mortar stores create an online experience, essentially working to “bottle up” the unique aspects of their brand and create a beautiful, high-converting eCommerce experience. In most cases, you’ll be the sole developer on a project and will “own” the development aspect of our work.
Some things you should know about:
We are a tight-knit, fully remote team. For our Slack channel, you’ll likely want to be on your A-game for GIF selection and want to work with us as a team member, not just an individual contributor.
If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join our small, growing company in serving our clients in a unique way.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Fully remote position (work from anywhere)
- Paid vacation time
- Must be a resident of the United States
- Must be willing to overlap at least 6 hours with Central Standard Time
To apply, complete the application below.